Thursday 19 March 2015

MY LIFE WITH SPM 2014! PART 1

First and foremost, Assalamualaikum!

For all you peeps who know me, I didn't know what got me to make a blog in the first place ( Seriously I've no clue lol ) but then again, I just had to. Probably it had been awhile since I last wrote an essay haha! To my juniors of batch 2015 all the wayyyyyy in SMK St.Thomas, Kuching, good luck to you guys for SPM 2015! Please just do something about it kays? Our school really needs to relive its glory once more as the prestigious school it always used to be back in the older days. 

Well, as the title says it, I figured I'd start off with such a horrendous topic. ( Really, I hate talking about this as much as the rest of you guys do, part of you peeps might be eager, some might start getting worried and anxious - you know, the clock's ticking, there's no turning back and yeah, more crap like that lol ). Really, my journey in SPM really was because of the idiot I was back in Form 3. Keep reading to find out how I 'transformed'? Betul ke, word yg diguna nih? Hahaha!

I'll be real honest with you guys, I was never the likeable type. Back in Form 3, I would consider myself super arrogant trying to do everything. Trying to please everyone, wanting all the awards for myself leaving my friends behind (I guess it eventually lead to some of them hating me. Oh well. :/ ) Lesson learnt, always be HUMBLE in everything you do. Because of how obnoxious I was back then ( And also because of how I swallowed in pride too much to an extent that even criticism from my classmates were a compliment for me. Gosh, I mus've been super annoying. ), I was kind of laid back with my studies. 

So the months went by fast pretty quick I'd say and before I knew it, PMR was already due in a week. Like I said, I loved taking things for granted reassuring myself that I'd ace the PMR examination. ( You can pretty much tell from here that I might have not had the best school experience back then hahaha. ) Everyone would come to know Emir Imran (Me duhh) as a self-absorbed, arrogant person and I can't blame them for that. I got them thinking that way initially so shame on you, mir! 

PMR ended in a flash and we were given freedom! ( Freedom lah sangat, 2 months je -_- ) THEN, the day came where we got our PMR results and to be frank with y'all, I was actually nervous for the first time ever. My palms were sweaty as hell that I didn't think my Science-cum-class teacher would ever use the pen she lent me to register for our school magazine retrieval lol. I got my results and .......................... I cried. 

OF COURSE, IT WASN'T AT SCHOOL. WHO DA HECK WOULD DO THAT? AND IF IT'S A GUY LAGI HAMBAR LAH. I'll tell you though, they were definitely not tears of joy. I missed out by 1A. Yeap, a really depressing, horrific 7A's 1B and I could feel the haters dissing me already back then but there was no use crying over spilt milk. What's done was done. I felt so bad ( You have no idea, I think I was more problematic than a girl with raging hormones during their period, oops HAHAHA. ) Rants like, "Worthless. I'm pathetic. I'm never gonna succeed in life with this mediocre result." and a lot more crap like that just came out from my blabbering mouth. Yes, I overreact at times. Got a problem? Hahaha! Time tu je suke buat diri mcm drama queen, no questions :p.


      *Please, this was merely part of my frustration. It went on much worse HAHAHA*

So you see, arrogance is never the solution to everything. Seriously, it taught me how to value the people around me more even if some were still unwillingly to let go of the bygones. So, shout out to the peeps who were there for me during my ups and downs! Alright, so where was I? *Mind goes blank for awhile*

Ah yes, life after Form 3. So I tried to change things a little bit, this WAS part of my new year's resolution after all. It was time to turn over a new leaf! More in my next post soon! ( I'm so tired eh. -_- )



No comments:

Post a Comment